- Contact informations
Housing Fund of the Republic of Slovenia, public fund
Office of Director:
Depending on the type of case, you can send your message or request a discussion to one of the following email addresses:
- Matters for renting housing units through calls for tenders: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSRS non-profit rental housing matters: email@example.com
- Matters for sold housing units and rectification of defects: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSRS housing maintenance and management affairs: email@example.com
- Public rental service matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investment sector matters: email@example.com
- Investment programmes and calls for proposals of the SSRS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal affairs: email@example.com
- Data protection issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic auctions and direct sales: email@example.com
- Financial sector matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media and governance issues: email@example.com
- For matters not covered above: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on 01 4710 500 to be redirected to the appropriate services by reception.
Location on the map
The Housing Fund of the Republic of Slovenia is located at Poljanska cesta 31, PO Box 2044 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Office hours *
Monday and Wednesday: 9.00 to 15.00 (9.00 to 12.00 if it is the day before a public holiday)
Friday: 9.00 to 12.00
* from 13 March 2020 onwards, office hours can only be booked by email.
if you need our services and response outside office hours, please contact us at:
01 4710 500
if the matter is urgent, please add: URGENT
From Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 15.00.
Please be informed that during the office hours of the Housing Fund of the Republic of Slovenia, a public fund, our telephone lines are often overloaded due to the many activities and services we provide. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, when you call, you will not be able to know whether the line is actually busy or if the phone is ringing off the hook, so we kindly ask for your patience when you call and contact us. Despite the fact that the Fund has only 40 employees and that we operate throughout Slovenia, we do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Therefore, if you are unable to reach us, please contact us in writing at the address of the Housing Fund of the Republic of Slovenia, Public Fund, Poljanska cesta 31, 1000 Ljubljana or by e-mail to email@example.com, and we will provide you with appropriate answers and explanations.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 103(6) of the Electronic Communications Act, we hereby inform you that all telephone communications (incoming and outgoing calls) with clients and business partners, where business with clients of the Housing Fund of the Republic of Slovenia, a public fund, is conducted, in the interest of ensuring the safety and security of employees and other persons, recording business communications and ensuring order and security in the performance of legitimate business practice and the conduct of business activities, are recorded as of 17 December 2010, 13.00 onwards. Each caller to the Fund will therefore receive an alert via an answering machine when the call is made, indicating that the call is being recorded. All callers and recipients of outgoing and incoming calls shall be deemed to be aware of this public warning of the ongoing recording.
Notice updated on 18 January 2021